Did you know that Legalhood has a mobile application for devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android phones and tablets? Follow the instructions below to download our mobile application.
Download the mobile application with an Iphone :
Note: The steps below will create a mobile application on iPad as well.
- Visit the website (or specific web page) in your Safari browser.
- Tap the Action button (the square button with the arrow pointing upwards).
- Scroll down and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the Done button. The icon should now be on the Home screen of your mobile.
If you have an Android phone with the Chrome browser:
Note: The steps below will create a mobile application on an Android tablet as well.
- Open Chrome and visit the website (or specific web page) you want to create an icon for.
- Tap the three vertical dots to the right of the address bar to display the browser’s menu.
- Tap Add to the Home screen.
- Give the shortcut icon a name that will allow you to quickly recognize what the icon is for.
- Tap Add.
That’s all there is to it. From now on you’ll be able to go straight to your favorite website(s) with a single tap!
For more information, feel free to contact us or visit our services page.
Leave a Comment