Did you know that Legalhood has a mobile application for devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android phones and tablets? Follow the instructions below to download the application.
If you have an iPhone:
Note: The steps below will work on an iPad as well.
- Visit the website (or specific web page) in your Safari browser.
- Tap the Action button (the square button with the arrow pointing upwards).
- Scroll down and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the Done button. The icon should now be on the Home screen of your mobile application.
If you have an Android phone with the Chrome browser:
Note: The steps below will work on an Android tablet as well.
- Open Chrome and visit the website (or specific web page) you want to create an icon for.
- Tap the three vertical dots to the right of the address bar to display the browser’s menu.
- Tap Add to Home screen.
- Give the shortcut icon a name that will allow you to quickly recognize what the icon is for.
- Tap Add.
That’s all there is to it. From now on you’ll be able to go straight to your favorite website(s) with a single tap!